Does your staff look like they had a role in The Walking Dead? Has the winter left your office ravaged by colds, flu’s and other viruses? If so, your staff may need a little springtime motivation to get that productivity level back to where it needs to be.
Increasing productivity and motivation may not be as hard as you think it is. Sometimes, just a little sun and spring cleaning can do the trick. Here are a few ideas to try today:
- Encourage your staff to eat lunch outside by placing picnic tables or benches on your property. If your location doesn’t have available outdoor seating, find a park nearby.
- Allow your staff to take a walking break. A 10 minute walk around the block can help blow off some extra stress and helps the body with blood flow to the brain.
- If your business schedule allows for it let your staff come in a little earlier and leave a little earlier. Use an alternating schedule if you have multiple staff.
- Play upbeat music during work hours. Generally speaking, faster music helps us feel more energized and heightens our awareness.
- If your office has a low production day, use it to your advantage! Ask your staff if they would like to help get rid of old files, scan files that need to be scanned, put files away that need to be stored. Play music, buy lunch and make it a spring cleaning party.